The Pilgrimage Continues...

We're currently under construction, so be patient with the many faces and changes you may see along the way. Thanks, The Management

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Link Share

I usually never do this, but I want to offer a few links that you might find amusing or entertaining. Instead of fully devoting myself to school this week, I got a little distracted and found a few websites during study breaks. Here you go:

You might be emerging if... - check out this guy's take on the emerging church. Most of these descriptions totally fit me. I'm doomed!

Phone complaint and Dance Remix - I found this at Dan Kimball's blog (author of The Emerging Church). This should keep you laughing for hours to think that someone took the time to put this diddy together.

Jesus T's - And you thought those "A Bread Crumb & Fish" shirts were bad. Can you picture your pastor getting up to preach in one of these this Sunday?

Follow the Star - this is a great site to help you prepare for Christmas this year.

Clark Griswold would be jealous - some people have too much time on their hands, but this is beautiful.

Enjoy, it's Saturday! Time for a little UT vs. Duke.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Lex said...

Oh, lordy. those all-over polos are heinous. I'm putting one of them on my Christmas list.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger kab_live said...

we are such nerds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home